重点单词表(按出现顺序)
1. trespass /ˈtrespəs/ v. 擅自进入
2. cast /kɑːst/ n. 投掷
3. Majesty /ˈmædʒəsti/ n. 陛下
4. audience /ˈɔːdiəns/ n. 会见
5. sage /seɪdʒ/ n. 圣人
6. stingy /ˈstɪndʒi/ adj. 吝啬的
7. broadsword /ˈbrɔːdsɔːrd/ n. 大刀
8. spear /spɪr/ n. 矛
9. pillar /ˈpɪlər/ n. 柱子
10. kilo /ˈkiːloʊ/ n. 公斤
11. collection /kəˈlekʃn/ n. 收藏
12. armor /ˈɑːrmər/ n. 盔甲
字幕
Who goes there?
来者何人
Who dares trespass (擅自进入) our Dragon Palace of the Eastern Sea
竟敢闯我东海龙宫
Handsome Monkey King from Flower and Fruit Mountain
我乃花果山美猴王孙悟空
your neighbor!
是你们的近邻
Get lost! Get lost!
走开走开
Daughter, it's your turn now.
女儿该你投了
But I already missed it twice.
我一连两次都没有投中
Father, you play for me.
父王您替我投吧
Please!
来嘛
All right.
好好好
I'll throw you a cast (投掷).
我替你投
Father, if you miss, you have to drink.
父王要是您投不中也罚酒一杯
Right!
对
Fine. Then I'll drink. Out of my way.
好罚就罚让我来投
Reporting
报
Your Majesty (陛下), the Monkey King seeks an audience (会见).
启大王花果山猴王孙悟空前来拜见
The Monkey King?
猴王孙悟空
But I have never heard of him.
我与他素不相识啊
Hey, come here, come here.
哎过来过来
Who is this old guy?
这老头是谁啊
That is the Dragon King himself!
他就是东海龙王啊
My respects, Your Majesty!
老龙王这儿有礼了
Welcome, sage (圣人)!
上仙请
He is?
他?
That's Sun Wukong.
他就是孙悟空
Sage?
上仙
Sage?
上仙
Sage, please sit.
上仙请坐
I found a seat.
有座有座
Sage, what do you seek of me?
上仙驾到有何贵干
I seek a weapon.
特来求取一件兵器
Weapon? We have none here.
兵器这里没有兵器
Now, old dragon,
哦老龙王
everybody knows the Dragon Palace is full of treasures.
谁都知道龙宫之内宝贝甚多
Don't be so stingy (吝啬的).
你可不要小家子气啊
Bring a broadsword (大刀)!
拿大刀来
Wait a minute. I can't use broadswords!
等等我可不会用刀
Get my Nine-Pronged Spear (矛)!
取九股钢叉来
Old dragon, that's far too light! Too light!
老龙王这钢叉太轻太轻
Show me something else!
请另赐一件
Bring the hammers!
取双锤来
None of these weapons feel right! Not a one!
这兵器全不中用不中用
Come here, Your Majesty
哎过来大王
Sage, a moment.
上仙稍待
All right, take your time.
好不急
Your Majesty, the Tide Control Pillar (柱子)
大王那块定海神针
is about six thousand eight hundred kilos (公斤).
有六千八百公斤重
Why not let him take that?
何不让他去拿?
Mom, how could he lift it?
母后他怎么能拿得动呢
If he can't lift it,
他要是拿不动
it's certainly not my fault!
可就不怪我喽
Sage!
上仙
Yes? Where's my weapon?
哎兵器呢
Sage
上仙
in my collection (收藏)
在我这海藏里
I have a Tide Control Pillar.
有一块定海神针铁
It was used by Yu the Great
是上古年间大禹王
to fix the depths of seas long ago.
测定江海深浅的宝物
Sage?
上仙
Here I am.
我在这
If you can lift it,
上仙若能拿得动
I'll give it to you as a weapon.
就送你做件兵器吧
Alright!
好
Where is it?
在哪儿呢
Look over there.
上仙请看
that is the shining pillar ...
那放光的就是神铁
Old man,
老龙王
it would be nice if it were smaller!
这棒再短些细些才好
Just a little shorter and thinner!
再短些细些
Just a little shorter and thinner!
再短些细些
Shorter and thinner!
再短些细些
Shorter and thinner!
再短些细些
Sage!
上仙
Sage,
上仙
this rod controls the tides! You can't take it!
这是我镇海之宝你不能拿走啊
What?
什么
Dragon King, I've got my staff now, but I need armor (盔甲).
老龙王我已选好兵器还需要一副披挂
How about giving me some?
再送俺老孙一副披挂吧
What?
什么
I beg you, leave the rod here!
我劝你还是把神铁给我留下
Without armor, I'm not leaving your palace!
没有披挂俺老孙就不出此门
What's going on? What happened?
怎么啦出什么事了
Brother's here. Brother, you're here!
大哥来了大哥来了
Brother, what's going on?
大哥出什么事儿了啊
Sun Wukong of Flour and Fruit Mountain wants a weapon.
花果山孙悟空前来索取兵器
He insists on taking my Tide Control Pillar and armor.
强要去我的定海神铁仍不罢休又要披挂
He won't leave my palace without them.
赖在宫中不走呀
Then let's go remove him!
咱们一块动手将他拿住
Yeah, yeah!
对 对
No!
不
One hit from that rod and you'll die!
他手中的生铁磕着就死
Listen, we can't attack him now.
听着我们现在不能拿下他
Let's decide what to do when he leaves.
等他走了之后再做决定吧
Yeah, yeah!
对对
Hey, shhh ...
小点声